The new year is upon us and here is why I think 2014 is going to be an awesome year!
1. To start off, 2014 is an even number. Who doesn’t love even numbers?, especially if you a bit OCD like me. I keep my TV volume at an even number, so go figure how excited I am about 2014.
2. To all who were born on 1984, this is our year!. Turning 30 is awesome!. Don’t buy into the bullshit that TV, society or parents feed you. You are more awesome than ever before.
3. Get a Passport. If you already have one, fill it up with stamps and get a new one!.
4. Let’s one up each other on travel adventures. Make new friends from different countries, meet interesting people, fall in love and learn new culture.
5. The year of giving back!. Giving back is awesome and it’s contagious. Volunteer at your local school, community or an animal shelter. Yep, animals need love as well.
6. Read more!. Reading books is an amazing thing and I am sad I only picked it up in recent years.
7. Do something you love and don’t wait for others to validate it. Screw what other people think or judge about you.
8. Let’s be responsible and kind to our fragile pale blue dot. Only good things can happen by doing do.
Ps. Don’t make any resolutions on Jan 1st. If you want do something, do it right now.